eCraft2Learn invites you to join its hands-on workshop, held as a preconference activity of the 18th Koli Calling International Conference on Computing Education Research. A similar workshop has been held earlier this year at the Interaction Design for Children Conference, IDC18.
Workshop time and date: 09:30 – 17:30, 22 Nov 2018
Workshop place: Light a Bot MakerSpace, Botania, Joensuu
Morning session – keynote and presentations
– Registration and morning coffee (09:30 – 10:00)
– Introduction to the workshop – interactive activity among participants (10:00 – 10:10)
– Keynote lecture – Q&A (10:10 – 11:10)
– eCraft2Learn – lessons learnt and topics related to technical and pedagogic research on making and digital fabrication for STEAM learning (11:10 – 11:45) download here
– Empowerment by Making – experiences with the Deutsche JuniorAkademien (11:45 – 12:05) (download here)
Lunch break (12:05 – 13:05)
Afternoon session – hands-on activities
– Hands-on experiences with the eCraft2Learn ecosystem and its pedagogical integration with technologies for making – group work using Raspberry Pis/laptops, Arduinos, electronics, and AI-extensions to the Snap! Visual programming language, through the pedagogical framework of the project. Participants will experience first-hand completing a simple project which involves using electronic components, visual programming, and crafts. Flash lessons will be given on the use of electronics. Two levels of difficulties will be available according to how fast the participants progress with developing the task (13:05 – 15:35)
Coffee Break free networking (15:35 – 16:00)
– Wrap up – task outcome presentations by the audience. Tips and best practices to take away, what have we learnt and where to find help. Invitation to the eCraft2Learn open community (16:00 – 16:45)
No deje de tomar el alcohol sin consultar a su herramienta, debido a la presencia de contraindicaciones. Y prefiere https://heimlich-farmaceutico.com/kamagra/ comprarlos a través de internet para proteger sus datos personales. Ya que el medicamento es totalmente compatible con pequeñas dosis de alcohol.